Kamis, 07 Januari 2010

December 20th

Tags

Natalie, otherwise known as Atalie to her family and close friends :) turned 2 on the 20th of December. She is talking so much and like I said she calls herself Atalie. She can't say the 'N'. Since the 20th was a Sunday we decided to go to church (I've been ditching since it's hard for me to sit on the chairs for more than 15 minutes) so Nat could go to nursery. There they made her a really nice Birthday crown that she loved to wear.



Josh insisted I make the birthday cake. I'm not very creative or anything but I gave it my best shot.

Not sure if that is a disappointed face or a 'When can I demolish this cake' kind of face.



Natalie got some nail polish for her birthday and the first Tinkerbell movie. She loves anything Tinkerbell although she refers to her as B-Bell. She also loves loves loves nail polish. Josh bought her a lovely light pink and light blue colors. She loves having her toes and nails done, but she will pick it off her nails as soon as I put it on. Then she wants more :)


After church we decided not to make them nap so they watched Tinkerbell with Daddy. (Daddy eventually fell asleep just like that)

By 6:45 Natalie had crawled into my lap to watch yet another movie and passed out almost instantly. Poor little girl was so tired. I hope you had a great day my baby girl! I can't believe you are already two. You are such a cutie and I love you sooo much. I can't wait for you to get older so we can hang out and play and do all the things that I do with my girlfriends now. SMOOOOOOCHIES!







EmoticonEmoticon