Sabtu, 30 Juli 2011

The Waiting Game

Tags



So here we still are waiting and waiting. We are 4 days from our due date :( and still no Baby. I wanted to take a picture to see h0w big I really was and it became a family event. I think Natalie was showing everyone her baby in her tummy and that's why she is flashing you. Who knows though. (Ugh please forgive my appearance. I had just gotten out of the shower and it was 7 at night and I wasn't going to do my hair just for the picture)

I reposted a picture I took when I was in my final days of Jonah's pregnancy. I am trying to see who I was bigger with and hopefully get a better vision of what my babies weight could possibly be. I think I was bigger with Jonah but only on the sides :) Guess only time will tell how big she really is.

Josh and I have been busy. I just finished a spring and summer semester at Dixie and both Josh and I will be going back to school in the fall. I hope I can get it all worked out cuz if I do I will be able to get my associates in May and Josh will be walking with his bachelors then also. Josh also is still doing his band a few times a week and is loving it.

Caleb just finished preschool and in literally like 3 weeks will be starting kindergarten! I can't believe how fast it's all happening.

Natalie just finished her first summer at preschool and will go back in the fall. She talks about it all the time.

Jonah boy is getting so big. He talks sooo much and is quite the bully. I call him my little monster, and he truly is :)

Having this new baby is going to be a serious adventure. Between nursing her, taking care of Jonah, Caleb in afternoon school, Natalie in morning preschool, and me in school it's going to be a very busy busy year. I'm so glad that I have such a support system here in St. George to help me out.


EmoticonEmoticon