Senin, 07 Desember 2009

Where Does The Time Go?

Tags


I'm not even sure where to start. A month has flown by so fast. The kids are getting so big, Jonah has been gaining 2 ounces a day so in the past 2 weeks he's gained 2 pounds and is now over 10 lbs! He is such a good baby he hardly cries and he is so fun to have around. He did get his first ear infection and we're still dealing with some yucky after effects from it but other than his spitting up and incessant pig like snorting all through the night we love him to pieces.


Natalie is very interested in Potty Training I'm just not sure I'm ready to start this process all over again! When I do sit her on the potty nothing usually happens but when she's done she'll run screaming through the house yelling 'I DID it! I DID it' hehehe. She is very opinionated and will only let me put her in dresses, if I try to put pants on her she screams and yells 'No Pants' LOL. She is starting to speak in bigger sentences and her words are coming everyday. She'll ask 'What's that?' or just this morning she ask Josh 'What are you reading?' and when you tell her she'll copy the word and smile really big.

Natalie was eating waffles and decided that she couldn't let any of the syrup go to waste :) I love it


In this picture is my cousins' daughter but since I love my Julie like she is my sister my kids just call her 'Aunt' so this is just their 'cousin' hehehe

Caleb is still amazing us everyday with the things he is absorbing. For example he just told me "Mom, eggs are fragile". He picks up everything around him from all sorts of places. I found a website that offers a 9 month preschool curriculum and I'm thinking about purchasing it for Caleb to do here at home I just hate spending money on somehting that I'm not totally certain of but I do know that he needs something more to stimulate his already super smart noggin :) Some of these pictures I've posted are of Caleb holding his siblings hands. He is always wanting to hold the kids hands or kiss them and protect them I hope that continues and that they'll always know they can go to their big brother for anything and everything. And I hope they know that no matter what happens to them in life and no matter what they choose we are a forever family and we'll figure everything out together.



The day we found out that we were having Jonah Josh decided we needed a bunk bed and needed to paint right away. So the bunkbed went up the day before he was born and the day we came home from the hospital the painting started. Here is the finished result. You can't really see the color too well but it's a really nice room, a little crowded but nice.




Since I broke my tailbone in delivery with Jonah I had decided not to go to California for Thanksgiving with my Granny. But as time got closer I decided to brave the ride and go. I had so much fun. Granny didn't know I was coming until we arrived at midnight and she woke up to my kids running around her house playing with toys. We had a lot of fun with various Aunts and Uncles stopping by to visit and such. I made breakfast one day and Caleb said he wanted a purple Mickey Mouse pancake so I made him one, and yes I know I have NO pancake skills. Also I'm not sure you can tell or not but in the other picture of a pan is a whole dozen of DOUBLE YOLKED EGGS! It was amazing we all had a big laugh over that.



Since we've been back we've learned that Tisha is going to be adopted tomorrow! So today is our last day with her. It's a good thing for her but the kids will sure miss her. Everytime we have a change they ask "Where did ____ go?" Good luck Tisha we'll miss you.


EmoticonEmoticon