Senin, 14 Februari 2011

Fishing

Tags

My Dad has been taking Caleb fishing every few weekends for the past while and he loves it. Natalie on the other hand cries that she can't go so finally Grandpa took her :) She was sooo excited and out of the 4 or 5 people there she caught this fish all by herself! It was the largest one of the day. As you can see she was very dirty and very thirsty. We cooked up the fish that night and ate it with some rice for dinner. Good times aye?
Jonah wasn't sure he wanted to touch the fist but I think Nikki made him LOL. What a cutie.

Josh will never let the kids really do this but since his little girl wanted to and it was all pretend he let them paint his nails and put on makeup and even straighten his hair :) LOL As you see he was still not wanting to do it good thing he had the sports channel on or his manhood would never have survived.
After that fun Josh decided they needed to play some boys games.
Our family has just been so busy lately with both Josh and I in school, Caleb in preschool, church callings...and all sorts of other things I'm sure I'm forgetting more. We hardly see each other lately so I love that I have these moments on film :)


EmoticonEmoticon