Selasa, 27 Juli 2010

Bugs Bugs Bugs!

Tags

Every Wednesday my wards Mom's gets together at a choice park. I've only been able to go to one but it was so fun. 3 of my closest friends were there also with all of their kids. Caleb played for a while at the playground but then he decided that watching is friend Destin catch bugs over by some big trees was more fun. When it was time to go the boys came over and Caleb said something about bugs and that he was catching them. I asked "Caleb where are the bugs you caught?" and he said "In my pocket!" LOL I was like ummm ok you need to put them back. He cried and cried so I told him to put them in a bag I had and we could keep them til after nap time then we would relocate them to a tree by our house.
Well.... we had both boys start taking them out of their pockets and they just kept coming and coming and coming. The boys also said that their shirts itched. Each boy had about 6 or more caterpillars in their shirts! I guess they had crawled up from their pockets and up their shirts and they didn't even notice :) Needless to say I was about to wet myself and could not control my laughter.
When we got home I put them in a container so I could count them out. Final count..........53! I could not believe that 53 caterpillars fit it two little boys pockets. I'm still smiling just thinking about it.
Caleb was so proud of himself.
A different kind of release party.
He was sad to see them go but hopefully some of them lived and weren't to scarred by the experience.


EmoticonEmoticon