Jumat, 18 Februari 2011

New Years

Tags


So today is the start of my flash back Friday! LOL. Thanks Erin I stole the idea from you. On Friday's I will post some older pictures that I forgot to blog and then after a few weeks I'll put them where they are supposed to be chronologically.

Josh's band headlined a concert at the Jazzy Java on New Years. Here's a picture of Josh belting it out :)
Now the funniest part of this whole evening is these two girls in the right corner of this picture. They were sitting behind me the whole evening. Partway through the evening, Josh introduced everyone in the band he forgot himself. They yelled out "What's your name Hottie!" LOL the rest of the night they were giggling and yelling at him and finally ended up up close to the stage cheering him on. They had to have been like 16! I took some pictures for Josh so he could forever have them of his first groupies! hehehehehe


EmoticonEmoticon