Senin, 05 April 2010

Happy Easter

Tags

Caleb is going to be 4 in a few weeks. I cannot believe how fast time has flown by. He is so cute, his favorite show right now is Thundercats. Which is a show that Josh used to watch when he was younger. He puts a sword in the air and yells at the top of his lungs "Thunder, thunder, thundercats Hooooooooo!" or he puts the sword to his head and says "Sword of Omens give me sight beyond sight."
He also is just caring about everyone especially his family. He loves to kiss booboo's better and he loves to play with Natalie and Jonah. When Natalie wakes up from a nap he always yells "Nanny you woke up!" then runs to her and gives her a hug like he hasn't seen her in years :)
We rode a train Saturday in Vegas and they had train robbers come on the train. The good people chased the bad people outside and proceeded to have a gun fight. While the fighting was going on Caleb was standing next to this little boy who had his own fake gun and Caleb hit him in the shoulder and said "SHOOT THEM!" :) I love him
My gorgeous Natalie loves to be naked! I can't keep clothes on her. She tells me they are uncomfortable and the next thing I know her clothes are OFF. She'll also walk through every puddle she sees. She loves cars and blankets and Wall-e the movie. She loves Jonah and told me this morning "Mommy, Jonah loves me" :) Yesterday during conference a speaker had mentioned how important it was that a child knew who Jesus was and that they could recognize him. I know Caleb knows Jesus but I didn't know if Nat did. I picked her up and showed her a picture on the wall and said "Who's that?" and she said "Jesus" although it came out "Degus" :) Also we were talking about the prophet and Nat started singing "Fahwo the profet fahwo the profet he knows way" I've never taught her that song and it was so great to hear her sing it and to know that she learns things in nursery.


Jonah Jonah what do I say about you :) You are so cute and cuddly. He loves to eat! He can't sit up yet but he loves puffs and rice cereal. Yesterday I was eating a Kit Kat and he pulled it out of my hand and shoved it in his mouth. I had to wrestle it back from him. He has an amazing grip on him for a 5 month old. Jonah loves to smile and loves his siblings. He especially loves to talk. When everyone is quiet he will jabber on for an hour. He doesn't sleep through the night but he is such a good and happy baby.


EmoticonEmoticon