Jumat, 18 September 2009

Catching up

Tags

I try not to post many pictures of my foster children (and yes I've had 4 now so I can use the plural) because of confidentiality reasons but Karrie is now gone. Since this is my journal basically I decided I was going to put her on here. When we told her she was moving homes she was upset that she had to leave Natalie, that's the only thing she worried about. Everyday after school Karrie still comes to our car and her and Natalie squeal at each other. I love how Natalie looks in this picture!

So with Karrie gone we now have Tisha. Maybe I will post a pic another time. So far so good with this transition. She is quite mellow and very cute. She is 13 going on 14 in November. We look forward to getting to know her and hopefully making a difference in her life and ours.

This month we have had a lot of changes in our neighborhood. Two of our neighbors and their children moved away. So the kids lost 5 friends :( Everyday they still ask for their friends. This is a picture after Karrie braided most of the girls hair. After she was done doing the girls hair ALL the boys wanted their hair done. LOL. Josh was not too please but Caleb loved it and asked her to do it the next day too.
While Caleb was playing with his cape being a super hero he hurt Natalie. I asked him to come over and say sorry and give her kisses and when he did he said "It's OK Natalie, Batman's here." I couldn't stop laughing, this kid cracks me up everyday.
In other news I quit my daycare. I still do occasional sitting for a friend but it's only sporadically and it's for like 4 hours at a time. It's a little boring at times but it's nice to be with just my kids and be able to leave the house anytime I want. Yea!


EmoticonEmoticon