Kamis, 01 Oktober 2009

Lettuce Eat!!!

Tags

So with five weeks left to go the race is on to get everything done on my list. I've managed to cross about 2 things off but still have a mountain of tasks I would like to have done before this new bundle of joy comes. It's funny how in terms of having the baby and see him/her 5 weeks is taking FOREVER, but when I start concentrating on getting things accomplished it seems like time is slipping away.....Somethings not right here.

I'm starting to freak out about how to be a mother of three. I know I did the same thing before Natalie came and it worked out, I'm just concerned that I'm going to lose what little sanity I have left :) It's all worth it right???

My kids are notorious for waking up early early in the morning. So I use the electronic babysitter or boob tube to substitute for me so I can catch a few more minutes of disturbed sleep on the couch next to them. I actually fell asleep for about a half hour and when I woke up I found the kids had helped themselves to a little breakfast. LOL.


At least they made healthy choices and were sharing! I love my kids. I just hope this baby number 3 fits right in with these too lunatics :)


EmoticonEmoticon