Selasa, 18 Agustus 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

Tags

So today I turned the big 2-5! Although, Caleb says I am 3 like him. I guess in a way my life did start over when I had him but I don't think that counts hehehe. My day started out with my baby girl, who has been waking up everynight at 4:30, sleeping straight until 8! (We had a heart to heart the night before and I explained to her that it was my birthday and she couldn't wake me up.) Josh got up with Karrie and got her off to school. I got up and showered and got the kids in the bath when Josh came back and had bought us McDonalds breakfast! I was excited and so were the kids.

When Nat came down and saw the breakfast she freaked out and scarfed everything in her sight. See her mouth is so full she can't even smile, apparently she loves hasbrowns and pancakes. (please note my newly cleaned, sparlking and almost glowing fish tank in the background. It took me all day to clean it!)

Josh got off around 11 so I was able to go to the spa and get a massage! I haven't laid on my stomach in weeks I LOVED it. While I was gone Josh took the kids on a ride. When he came home he was on a work phone call so when I looked out the door and saw my poor babies in the car I came out to get them. Josh JUMPED out of the car and put up his had to stop me from getting any closer. He let Caleb out and he came running too me and said...." Mommmmmmmy! We got you a present AND a cake with strawberries!" LOL just then Josh was bringing a sleeping Natalie to me and he rolled his eyes and said "I guess it's not a secret anymore." hehehe Gotta love kids. Below is a picture of the cake Josh designed and had the store make for me. Karrie says he is the new 'Cake Boss'. It was a chocolate cake with chocolate and strawberries in the middle, and strawberries on the top. It was DELICIOUS!

After Josh's phone call was done we sat and watched TV until 3:30 when Sarah came to babysit. Josh and I then went to the Temple and did sealings and then went to Samurai 21 with Tristan and Kori. Man we have some great people in our lives. When we came home we ate cake with the kids and just hung out until bed time. Josh also bought me way too many presents. I got the King of Queens season 2, Taylor Swift and Billy Currington CD's, cards, and a pretty necklace with 5 of my birthstones in it to represent the 5 people in our family. (Karrie is a little camera shy and I'm still not sure if I am allowed to post her pic on here....)
I truly did have the best birthday I have ever had. My family and my FABULOUS friends tried hard to make it a special and fun day for me and it turned out just that way. Thank you for all of the birthday wishes, songs and loves, except for Stacy cuz she forgot my birthday all together.....don't worry I forgive you :) I'm not sure how you guys will ever top it but i'm looking forward to finding out. Love you all - Christy


EmoticonEmoticon