Senin, 02 Agustus 2010

Caleb's 4th birthday

Tags

I can't believe Caleb is 4! time really does fly. I remember like it was yesterday when I was wishing that he could talk so he could tell me everything he was thinking :) And sure enough he does just that now. For Caleb's actual birthday Josh and I took the family to the store and bought him a bike! then we went to eat and then to the park to let him test out his new bike.


He actually rode it very well but this is the only video I captured. Caleb is so big everyone thinks he is going to start Kindergarten, but we still have another year :( We stayed at the park for a couple of hours and then went home where Caleb STILL wanted to ride his bike. After a bit of riding Caleb came in crying with his first, of what I assume will be many, bike crash wounds. Now I realize that this is Caleb's birthday post but I didn't feel like it would be complete without posting his picture of Natalie. On the way to eat we were singing Happy Birthday to Caleb and the first time around Natalie sang and was happy but then she yelled "Do Nanny" and we said "No it's Caleb's birthday we'll sing to you on your birthday" She got so upset and looked like this the rest of the time :)


EmoticonEmoticon