Jumat, 07 Agustus 2009

Nat's Adventures Part 1

Tags


Natalie usually sits on the edge of the pool when we go swimming but just recently we have had to watch her really close because she'll just jump in when no one is looking. Although it's not sooo scary now that she can foat there by herself. (and yes I edited all three of these individual videos together to make one great video! LOL. pat pat pat on the back)



I have been watching the cutest squishiest little baby lately and Nat is having an identity crisis. Not only did she steal the swing as soon as I picked up the baby she is also buckled in! LOL. I'm sure it's normal cuz Caleb did the same thing when Nat was born (see picture below). He does not look happy to be sharing his swing! hehehe.



If you ask Caleb to dance this is what he will do for you. I LOVE the end where he gets on his back and does what I call the 'Spider'. He is a crack-up and a half.

Tune in for 'Nat's Adventures Part 2' where Natalie will go rock and tree climbing all by herself, and as a bonus we will be showing all the cuts, scrapes and bruises that go with these extreme sports.


EmoticonEmoticon