Rabu, 24 Juni 2009

Long time coming!

Tags


I finally bit the bullet and got the internet. Life just isn't the same without it! I'm not sure where to even begin! LOL. Lets start with the new baby. Last wednesday Josh and I had an ultrasound and found the baby to be a bit bigger than we expected so my due date was moved from November 15th to November 9th. I was quite excited about that. I have been concerned about the health of this baby for some reason but so far between blood work and the ultrasound things are looking good. Maybe it's just that I've had two healthy pregnancies and births so maybe this one won't be the same. Guess we'll find out soon! Maybe we'll have a Halloween baby instead. Oh yes I opted not to find out what the baby is. I believe it's a boy but I do not know for sure. Josh says he swears he knows because he watched the tech's screen when I wasn't allowed to look but I think he's lying. :)


Natalie has sure grown up sooo much, not her hair though. Caleb still has more and we just cut his, poor girl. She is definitely total opposite of Caleb. She's already learned how to climb everything inside the house and outside. She's very opinionated and has quite a temper. The other day when we were outside playing I told her no for some reason and she threw herself on the cement and proceeded to roll around screaming. Just after this started she stopped got up and walked over the the middle of the grass to lay down and then finished her fit! hehehehe. Also she has an obsession with shoes and will put anybody's shoes on all day long. She had on one of her shoes and Caleb had one of his and he decided to hit her on the head with his shoe. While I was telling Caleb that that was inappropriate and he needed to go to time out Natalie took the shoe in her hand and clobbered Caleb in the nose with it. I let the whole scene go and neither of them have done it again.


Caleb is obsessed with Tinkerbell the movie right now. He dances to the music with his hands above his head spinning like a ballerina. It's soooo funny/cute. He also is a musical genius. He's starting to sing to every song on the radio even if he's only heard it a couple times. But in this family did anyone really think my kids wouldn't be musical! (except for Natalie, she loves to sing but can't carry a tune in a bucket) He really is growing so fast. I always recite that Trace Adkins song named "You're Gonna Miss This" or something like that to Josh. In the picture Caleb is flossing his teeth, he's always insisting that he do everything by himself. For example just now I went upstairs and when I came down he was going to the bathroom by himself! Which is good but we're just not to that stage yet!


Josh and I are just pluggin along. Josh is back in school and is finishing up his last few credits to get his Associates Degree. We are so proud of him, he gets up and goes to school before 7 in the morning Monday-Thursday and then goes to work and on Monday and Wednesday he has class from 5:00 to 8:00 pm. He's very busy and always exhausted. If any of you don't know, Josh has this weird obsession with Cereal! He can polish off a box in one sitting. He has passed this love on to both of my children, that's why I stock up on cereal any chance I can.


EmoticonEmoticon