Selasa, 31 Maret 2009

Good Times

Tags

I got a new job at the same office. They've honored my license as a substance abuse counselor and have put me to work with my own case load of ten clients. At the most I'll have twelve. It has been challenging and very exciting for me. I keep having to pintch myself. It's what I've always wanted to do. I'm still going to school two nights a week and planning to finish with a masters in social work from...somewhere.

Erica loves bowling!! We learned this yesterday. She lights up when the pins come crashing down. She and Christy went to a "Twilight" party at a friends house. She loves the movie and wants to read the books now. She's an excellant reader and did very well with her first talk in primary today.

Caleb is....turning three. Somehow we still love him. He wasn't as interested with bowling. Instead he would not be torn away from the race car video games. Cried like a baby everytime we tried. Poor kid just wanted to "go driving".

Natalie is....turning....sixteen months? She's very opinionated for someone who can't say more than five words. She loves to eat. She loves to play peek-a-boo with whichever parent is trying really hard to sleep in. We love our Nanny Boo.


This is an email update Josh sent some of the family. I thought I'd include it in my post.

I haven't updated anyone on our trip up North to the Zoo and riding the Train! So here is a slide show of our adventures. It's quite long and I also added a few other pictures that were hanging around that I thought were cute. Like Erica's hair for Crazy Hair day at school. I put ribbon, braids and a CD in it!


Our Stake has come up with something we do the first week of every month called 'Family Week' They have cut ALL meetings in our stake for the whole week except the regular Sunday block. I think over the span of a year it'll cut like 100's of meetings I can't remember the exact count it's been a few months.

So to try to be closer as a family we have decided to use this week to it's fullest. We have taken the CABLE! (I still let my daycare kids watch one little einstiens episode a day and if they are good they can have a movie once or twice a week. I've gotta have some down time!) We now are left to figure out how to entertain ourselves. I've already updated out Quicken accounts, read a book and a half, i'm going to finally get our taxes done, and I have a whole list of other stuff.
Well I'm sure there is a lot more that I can say but I'm drawing a blank and this post is forever long anyway.


EmoticonEmoticon