Senin, 09 Maret 2009

A Fun Suprise :)

Tags

If you haven't guessed by the widget on the sidebar Josh and I are expecting baby #3! We are so excited. The baby (which I'm saying is a Boy) will be due November 15 or somewhere abouts.

Now some of you may be thinking holy cow she's not very far along why announce it so early. Well I have a big mouth and with something like this it was getting so hard to not say anything. Also other than parents no one knows yet so I thought who else to tell but the wonderful people who read my blog! If you don't read my blog then maybe you don't deserve to know just yet! :)

I have heard a few scoffs from people over the last couple months who have heard that Josh and I were actually trying to have our kids closer together so I thought i'd just state that I love my kids and I love having them so close together! And HONESTLY, Natalie and this new baby will be 23 months apart I don't think that's too close and it's almost 5 months FARTHER apart than Caleb and Natalie were, although we didn't plan that.

It was strange to have a second child but I'm even more freaked out now that a third is actually on its way! How am I going to handle 3 kids? How do you take them all to store, park, or to sacrament alone? I'm sure I'll figure it out by trial and error but it's always on my mind. Anyway, I hope that you all find this is great news too and I'll keep you updated on the baby's progress if there is any blog-worthy


EmoticonEmoticon