Kamis, 14 Agustus 2008

Tags

I love this picture cuz Natalie was trying to escape from Caleb and jump right off the couch. Her face just looks like "Ha you can't catch me! I'm too fast.".

I entered my beautiful kids into the Washington County Fair this year. My little Caleb has been in it 2 times before and was never called back as a finalist. This year BOTH my babies were called to be finalists and Caleb scored 3rd place! (although he was totally tanner and cuter than those other stinky boys) The winners all got the same thing, a growth chart and a picture frame. This is the picture I'm going to put in it.


Oh my goodness! I just finished Breaking Dawn the fouth book in the Twilight Series. I was sooo sad to read the end not because of the book but because I really didn't want it to end. It took me seriously like 3 hours to read the last 10 pages I just didn't want it to be over I kept leaving it and coming back and reading a few sentences then leaving..... I know I'm crazy.

Natalie can now pull up on almost every piece of furniture or body. She is super cute and becoming so mobile and verbal that it's already starting to become OLD. Yesterday she "talked" non-stop for about 35 minutes it was like 'ENOUGH already! Here's your binky'. But we love her to pieces and wouldn't trade the talking for anything.

I asked Caleb to say the prayer the other day before bed and he said

"hev knee fader, tank tee four dis day. tank tee four, fibe, six, seven, eight Amen."

I laughed for about 10 minutes. Heck I think about it all the time and just start chuckling all over again. I guess I should be proud of him for learning how to multi-tasking. If he uses his prayers to practice his numbers than he saves time. LOL.


EmoticonEmoticon