Selasa, 19 Agustus 2008

Happy Birthday To ME!!!

Tags

The day started off with my Joshua letting me sleep in while he took care of our kids and even one of my babysitting kids! At 8:30 I was suprised with breakfast in bed. Josh had taken the kids to the store and bought food and made me a belgian waffle, eggs, hasbrowns, and bacon. It was perfect.
After breakfast, Josh did the dishes and stayed at home with me while I tended all my babysitting kids. When all the kids were down for their nap Josh let me go out shopping for my Birthday. What a sweetie he is.

While I was shopping I accidentally smashed my phone into oblivion and the Verizon store couldn't do anything to help me unless I wanted to extend my contract for a year and spend 189.99. My brother saved me though. He recently upgraded his phone so I was able to use his old one for FREE. Thank you a ton Brad you saved the day.

For dinner I got to go out to Samurai 21 with some of my closest coolest friends! Athough Vaughn and Aaronee didn't stay and eat they came and just said hi which meant a lot. We love you guys! Brett and Jennie couldn't make it but we love them soooo much too. We have such good friends

Here we are!

I tried to get a picture when the fire was EXPLODING but it didn't really work out. This chef was really funny and made the evening very enjoyable.

I had such a wonderful birthday. Thank you to everyone who remembered and called you made it such a special day! And thank you HONEY for all you did yesterday! (and for going out and buying me House Season 4 at Wal-Mart since it just came out today...hint hint....)


EmoticonEmoticon