Selasa, 22 April 2008

A Wiggly Adventure

Tags

Two of my neighbors have these bikes called Wiggle bikes. Every time they are outside with their kids Caleb wants to go out and play. He always says "Mommy my bike" and I have to tell him that they aren't his bikes. Well these bikes cost $60 bucks each so i wasn't going to get them anytime soon until I found them on eBay. I had to buy 4 of them (which is OK) but I got them for 1/2 price. Here are some pictures of us racing down the sidewalk in front of our house.

Josh wouldn't come and do it but after a little persuasion he did it like 4 times! My brother and my cousin came over at like 9:00 at night and I told them about the bikes and told them they had to do it. So we went out and raced and realized how loud it was. We just had these new neighbors move in and the starting point for the races is right at their door. Just as we went down the third time the neighbor ripped open their blinds and stared at us. We all just picked up the bikes and ran. I felt like I was in highschool again.

I would recommend these bikes to anyone with children. Caleb stays busy for hours on this thing!


EmoticonEmoticon