Senin, 17 Maret 2008

Homebody

Tags

These past two weeks have been crazy! Most of you know that I am now a FULL TIME stay at home mommy. What you may not know is that I run a small daycare out of my home because we still need me to have an income. Including my own; I have a 2 month old, a 5 month old, two 7 month olds, two 2 year olds, two 6 year olds and an eight year old. That's 9 kids! You can call me if you want to hear more about it but the short version is that it is crazy at my house all the time. And on a side note if you know of anything I could do that doesn't require all the kids of St. George staying at my house from the wee hours of the morning til past dark at night PLEASE let me know.

I started posting what i was going to have for dinner on the right side of my blog and i'm glad that I did. I have stuck to what I said I was having for dinner quite nicely. I don't know if it's saved me money at all but I know that I am happier that I did. The homemade pizza we made was so good my family keeps asking me to make it every week.

Caleb is learning all sorts of new words like 'Holy Shoot' thanks to cars and 'Bubbles' and 'Hannah Montana' which I added a video of him saying it. You can't see anything in the video but you can hear him say 'Tana'. It's so cute. He also sings the Theme song for Hannah Montana. I'm going to get the on camera next.

He also has been telling me for like the past two months "Mommy, Pee Pee" and when I feel his diaper it is warm from him just going to the bathroom. Every once and a while I put him on his little seat and let him get a feel for it. The other day I was putting him in the shower with me and he said he wanted to go to the bathroom so I put him on the toilet. You probably had to be there but he started grunting and groaning and then like three drops came out. I was so proud of him that I made the biggest stink about it. We flushed the three drops of pee and flushed the toilet and washed our hands. I was so proud of him! After all that we got in the shower and Caleb stood infront of me and while I was washing his hair he started catching the water that was running down and yelling "Mommy Pee Pee. Mommy Pee Pee." With that comment coupled with one of him pointing to my chest and saying "Mommy, Ewwww." We are so done taking a shower together. Same for Josh, Caleb is starting to tell Daddy all sorts of things when they take a shower together. Guess we'll just have to start planning a little more time in our daily activities so that Caleb can have his own shower.

Natalie is not only smiling now but she's starting to laugh uncontrolably. She just gets cuter and cuter everyday. I love it.

Ana hurt her leg last week so she has had to wear a brace all last week until wednesday of this week. She is such a cutie I can't even explain.


EmoticonEmoticon