Rabu, 26 Maret 2008

Easter

Tags

Look at our precious Natalie, Easter was just another day for her but at least she looked good. I made her head band and her little clip-on bow. Just last night she rolled over for the first time! I was so proud of her I can't even explain how much that made me happy. She's growing so fast.












Our Mr. Man had so much fun on his Easter egg hunt. He didn't want it to end when there was no more eggs left. As soon as he figured out that his eggs opened and had candy in them then he sang a different tune. I just can't believe how big he is he is starting to copy every single word I throw at him. And he went to the bathroom in the potty again! I need to be more consitant with that but he totally wants to be a big boy.

We meant to take a family picture but I have the memory span of a peanut and we all just went home and changed out of our clothes as soon as possible. LOL. So much for that idea.


EmoticonEmoticon