Selasa, 23 September 2008

Farewell

Tags

This weekend we went to Delta for Granny and Papa Larsen's mission farewell. We had so much fun and we got to visit with a ton of friends and family that we don't get to see often enough.

Stephanie and I were outside talking when all the sudden we heard Natalie and Jacquie. Jack had brought Natalie all the way outside and down the stairs...For those who don't know Jacquie she is 5. LOL. Luckily they made it and Natalie was OK.
I love my family soooo much. I really enjoyed this trip and i'm so glad that I got to see all my favorite people. We are going to miss John and Linda sooo much while they are on their mission but we are so proud of them for doing what is right and for going to serve the Lord. We are so sad that we aren't going to see you for 2 years, but we will look forward to seeing you on Skype. It's not as good as the real thing but it's better than letters only. We love you, you are a big part of why our family is so awesome. Good Luck. held og lykke


EmoticonEmoticon