Sabtu, 16 Februari 2008

I'm 'IT'

Tags

10 Years Ago
I was in 8th grade and I probably had a fractured wrist from playing on the basketball team. I was really into having COOL handwriting so I would practice for hours and hours (not kidding) and I would copy the girls at school and try different ways of writing my letters. Boy I was dumb and my wrist has never been the same since!

5 Things On My To Do List
1. Take my Daughter to be suctioned
2. Clean my house
3. Take a nap
4. Go to the grocery store
5. Beat Josh over the head for being a booger

I Enjoy
-My Honey, My kids. sometimes I just want to squeeze them and never let go!
-My quiet time
-Napping
-Hanging out with my friends

If I Suddenly Became A Billionaire
I would pay off all of our Debts Ex...house, cars, medical bills.... Put Josh through school. Then I would take many trips to different places around the world paying for our friends to go with us each time!

3 Of My Bad Habits
1. I'm a messing slob (I never fold the laundry, I don't make the bed, I leave clothes everywhere, I clutter things, Josh could go on for hours about this subject)
2. I always forget to put toilet paper on the empty roll.
3. I'm the biggest procrastinator

5 Places I've Lived
Yuba City, CA
Antelope, CA
Elk Grove, CA
Orem, UT
St. George, UT

5 Jobs I've Had
Hotel Front Desk Clerk
Facilitator for a Ropes Course
Vendor for Lowe's and Home Depot
Office Manager
Payroll Clerk

5 Things People Don't Know About Me
1. I'm REALLY scared of the dark
2. I want to save the world
3. I love to watch the Disney channel (it may be silly and childish entertainment but it's better than what's on the other channels)
4. I'm a freak about money and finances. Mostly the lack of
5. Being a Mom is all I've ever TRULY wanted to be!

I Tag: Stephanie, Stacy, Jenny (my sister), Mom


EmoticonEmoticon