Kamis, 14 Februari 2008

Here we go again

Tags

So our Natalie is sick again. We don't have to be hospitalized but we are starting the suctioning again. Poor little girl can't catch any breaks in her short life. She's doing ok though just really stuffy morning and night. This picture probably illustrates why she keeps getting sick. Caleb just loves her a ton.

I went to a John Bytheway fireside last Sunday. Josh and I were at our friends house so we were late getting there. Josh had choir practice in the Relief Society room so I had no one to watch Caleb and we were not in church dress so we went into the mother's lounge and poor Caleb had to be stuck in that tiny room for a while. He was going up to other mother's and scaring their babies or say Whoa! when they changed a baby girls diaper. (what I got to hear from the fireside was really really good).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I thought it would be funny to put Natalie's bow on Caleb. He totally LOVED it! Josh about killed me though but he got over it.


EmoticonEmoticon