Kamis, 28 Februari 2008

Growing and Growing

Tags

Natalie had her 2 month check up today. She is 10 lbs 13.5oz and she is 24 inches long (she grew 5 1/2 inches since she's been born!). That means she is 42% in her weight and 92% in her height! I'm sure if she hadn't been so sick for so long that she would have been fatter, but 42% is still great for a breatsfeed baby. I am just so excited for her she is growing up soooo fast. She is cooing up a storm and showing us her personality with her big big smiles! Everyday I am just so grateful to have my children in my life I cannot even begin to explain.

Caleb is so silly he climbed up on our bean bag just a minute ago and accidentally fell off right onto his arm. He just laughed and laughed and then proceeded to do it over and over again while saying "Whoa whoa whoa" while making himself fall off. He has such a personality just like his daddy.

Starting on Tuesday our little family is getting just a little bigger. Our newest addition is a sweet sweet 17 year old girl named Anastacia. She is so much fun and Josh and I can't wait to have her come and stay with us.


EmoticonEmoticon